NYC Health + Hospitals
NYC Health + Hospitals, is currently hiring on a vacant job post of Clerical Associate – L Iii based in New York NY. Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Job Title: Clerical Associate – L Iii
Company Name: NYC Health + Hospitals
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York NY
Job Link Expiry: 2022-12-03
Posted on: Molazim.com
About NYC Health + Hospitals
NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi is a 457-bed teaching hospital affiliated with the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. The facility has earned numerous Center of Excellence designations, accreditation, and recognition for its renowned Level 1 Trauma Center, Burn Center, Surgical Intensive Care Unit, regional Stroke Center, Snakebite Treatment Center, Breast Health Center, Bariatric Surgery Center, and Cancer Service. The facility also offers the region’s only multi-person hyperbaric chamber, allowing up to nine patients to dive together at one time. Jacobi’s Ambulatory Care Pavilion is a stunning complement to its inpatient acute care, allowing staff to provide patients with high-quality service in a modern, state-of-the-art environment.
At NYC Health + Hospitals, our mission is to deliver high quality care health services, without exception. Every employee takes a person-centered approach that exemplifies the ICARE values (Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence) through empathic communication and partnerships between all persons.
Check us out online:
Purpose of Position:
For planning, analyzing, and coordinating administrative, office operation as it relates o EPIC Scheduling and Template Management for the Network. Integrates, coordinates these programs, operations, functions and services intra-departmentally, interdepartmentally, other hospitals, Call Center, and Central Office sectors to optimal levels of performance in the administration and supervision of such functional activities
- Accurate collection of information necessary for registration
- Obtain authorizations for radiology tests, procedures, etc. that are requested b the services
- Collection of co-payments
- Manages referral, registration and pending authorizations work queues
- Assist patients with navigation throughout their appointments
1. A four-year High School Diploma or its educational equivalent and eighteen months of
satisfactory clerical experience.
Keyboard familiarity with the ability to type at a minimum of 100 key strokes (20 words) per
Knowledge of EPIC EMR system and activities including but not limited to creating and managing Provider schedules for all type of service and procedures provided within Ambulatory Care
Knowledge of templates, scheduling, opening and closing visits within the Ambulatory Care
Knowledge of financial systems within the Ambulatory Care departments
Basic medical understanding of Ambulatory Care
Tour 2: 8:00am-4:00pm
How To Apply
Please be advised that proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required prior to hire.
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply online by clicking the “Apply Now” button or forward your resume, noting the above Job ID #, to:
NYC Health and Hospitals offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive Health Benefits for employees hired to work 20+ hrs. per week
- Retirement Savings and Pension Plans
- Loan Forgiveness Programs for eligible employees
- Paid Holidays and Vacation in accordance with employees’ Collectively bargained contracts
- College tuition discounts and professional development opportunities
- Multiple employee discounts programs