UnitedHealthcare, is currently hiring on a vacant job post of Mail Clerk – Wausau Wi based in Wausau WI 54401. Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Job Title: Mail Clerk – Wausau Wi
Company Name: UnitedHealthcare
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wausau WI 54401
Job Link Expiry: 2022-12-13
Posted on: Molazim.com
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life’s best work. SM
This position is full-time. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 7:00am – 3:30pm. It be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at 115 W. Wausau Ave. Wausau, WI.
- Sorting, opening, reviewing and scanning incoming mail, and delivering to business units
- Inserting, determining and affixing postage, and processing outgoing mail
- Maintaining records on postage, registered mail, and packages
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you be interested in
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications
- Ability to work onsite in 115 W. Wausau Ave. Wausau, WI
- Ability to work full-time between 7:00am – 3:30pm including the flexibility to work occasional overtime given the business need
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Previous typing experience
- Previous experience in a medical setting
- Ability to produce high quality work while meeting productivity expectations
- Proven to be proactive, self- motivated, detailed oriented, and work with minimal supervision or support
- Effective time management skills to effectively plan, organize, set priorities, meet deadlines and handle multiple work assignments
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize caseload based on business needs as well as ability and willingness to accept and work in a new and changing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let’s talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that’s serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry’s singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near – obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they’re found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It’s where you can do your life’s best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.